Note to admins:
Custom CSS classes:
- guest-only: block only shown when user is not logged in.
- user-only: block only shown when user is logged in.
- not-shown-in-front: block won’t be shown in front end (like this block).
How to add a new tab
- Create new tab via “Add tab”
- Give it a css class formatted as such: tab name where spaces are replaced with “-“, no caps. You can add this in the tab settings- -> “Advanced” -> “Developer settings” -> “Custom Css Class”
- In the “Code block” below, add this formatted name to the “tabTags” array. Each new value must be wrapped with quotes, each values separated by a coma.